Thursday, July 9, 2009

i jus wanna get away!

you ever wanted to be somewhere so bad
i have...i dream of getting away
theres this place ive been trying to go for so long
its like a far away country
or a deserted island
a place with no longitude or latitude
it doesnt take a plane or train to get there
cash and credit is not accepted
i close my eyes and dream
and even while im dreaming i get distracted
distracted by the very reasons i dream
reminding me that i need to get there
and when i do im going to treasure that place
eyes closed ears open and the only sound i hear is coming from me
my breaths taken deeply and i can feel
what it feels like to be alone to feel free
a place i built for myself
a dream that could never be dreamed
never getting away
that world is just too far
i dont think that place exists

No comments:

Post a Comment