Saturday, April 11, 2009

this too will pass

Earlier i wrote about how stressed out i was. I was lacking faith. I went to church and it made me feel alot better. It put me back on track. This is what i left with.

*FEED YOUR FAITH && STARVE YOUR DOUBTS
*FEAR TOLERATED IS FAITH CONTAMINATED
*I RECOGNIZE THAT TESTS COME IN LIFE BUT GOD IS FAITHFUL... 1 CORINTHIANS 10:13
*EVERY TRIAL HAS AN EXPIRATION DATE
*GOD WILL PROVIDE THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT

take it how you want. i dont wanna explain it because i kno what it means to me. Now im feeling like a winner because I am winning. My heart is fixed I trust God. My stripes are healed. :)

1 comment:

  1. God is so good!
    I used to lack faith when i lost the one thing that meant the most to me and I was praying so much expecting for things to happen over night and i got mad
    but i got my heart back...so that "every trial has an expiration date" means the most to me. gotta stop thinking storms last forever lol

    ReplyDelete